At about 2000hrs on Friday 28th February 2014 , a fire started in the ‘Wonderbra Shop’ at the Galleria Outlet Shopping Complex in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The Galleria houses 80 designer outlet shops on 20,500 sq meters of retail space, in addition to a multiplex cinema and many well-known chain food oulets The fire started in… Read more »
Posts By: admin
At just before 19:45 on the evening of Monday 3rd February, a kitchen fire occurred in a pan containing cooking oil at a medium to high rise accommodation block for nurses and doctors in Grosvenor Way, Wandsworth, London. The occupier sadly suffered steam burns when, contrary to all safety advice issued in such circumstances, they… Read more »
Northamptonshire F&RS report a fire at a Primary Academy in the town on Thursday 9th January 2014. The fire occurred when a plastic storage crate had been inadvertently placed too close to a cooker hob. The hob was accidentally switched on setting the crate alight. The sprinkler system operated and one head extinguished the fire.